Sunday, October 27, 2013

I Really Want A Camera

There's a lot going on in the land of Doyle.  And I could be doing a more fantastic job of capturing it if I had a better camera.  Here's the latest via iPhone and my PowerShot.

Cabinets are installed! The furniture base toe kick was not... lé sigh.  And so we wait.

Notice the top door of linen cabinet is MIA

Love me some recessed doors

Rain shower - Check | Shower diverter trim kit - oops (forgot to order that!)

Can't wait to have Palmer give the whirlpool a spin

Palmer is getting back in the swing of life without illness.  

The great outdoors.

We learned to clap

We prefer to push our car rather than be pushed

We still haven't mastered the no eating of grass. What grass, mom?

We really want to stand on our own two feet

The Bay Hill Member Guest was this Wednesday through Saturday.  It was a week filled with ladies golf clinics, too many parties and way too much dancing!  My mom stayed the whole time to help take care of Palmer which made the event much more enjoyable.  It's a lot easier to rip it until midnight (yes, that's late for me) when you know you have back up in the morning.  Thanks, Mum!

Watching the shoot out.  Obviously that's a bad sign Pete is watching with me.

Awards night - The amount of dancing is incomprehensible - Max perspiration
***I had a lot of love on the dress.  It's from an online site called SheInside***

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS