Monday, October 15, 2012

33, a Shower, and a Musky!


Phew!  What a week!  I was riding solo most of the week while Pete was in Wisconsin on a week long fishing adventure with about 10 of his buddies.  My mom came to my rescue Thursday so we could spend the day Friday prepping for the baby shower on Saturday.  We were in baking and decoration bliss for 8+ hours on Friday.  The shower came together exactly how I'd hoped!  There were a couple of pinterest inspired creations and months of ideas executed.  All the friends and family that came to support Baby Doyle's arrival were so wonderful!  It was such a great time and I wish we could throw parties every month!

Here are the pictures to commemorate this amazing week!
The baking prep for the shower began with a pinterest inspired cake - holy tedious
The cake came out lovely...but the real test was to slice it open and see if the dream was a reality
And it was!! The colored layers were perfect and I was beyond excited!
Other goodies included chicken salad croissants, cucumber sandwiches,
assorted fruit and raspberry panacotta
The drink station
I know baby shower games are everyone's nightmare - but I had to throw in a few just so I could give some prizes away! 

There were 960 jelly belly's!
Presents!! (Pete and I bought the Bugaboo stroller that week!)

Opening presents!  So thankful for all the goodies! This was my video monitor
from my bestie Amy!  Already tested her out and it's going to be a fun toy:)
The BOB stroller from my Dad and Carolyn!  Ready to run off this baby weight stat!

Courtney stayed the night after the shower so we could do some post-shower shopping!  Baby Doyle is literally a camera hog already. 

Here we are at 33 weeks!  The shirt is about to be too short as Baby Doyle grows and drops!

And here's Dad & his Musky! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS