Sunday, November 10, 2013

I'll Take a Crib Tent, Please

The Bay Hill Member Guest Tournament was a couple weeks ago now, but the photographer just sent out the link to view the pictures from the event.  I didn't take any pictures except one of Pete and I because I knew the photographer was going to be there as our personal paparazzi snapping pics all weekend.  When I got the link in my email I excitedly logged on and was ready to relive all the fun and antics.  What I got was 3 pictures.  THREE!  Pete and I were on the dance floor the entire night and the photographer was a straight stalker out there!  But the only picture he decides to post of us dancing is the one where my dress is up to my hoo-ha!!  I mean, really?!  We didn't even get one picture from Thursday night's events.  I'm bummed and contemplating emailing him to send me the files to comb through:)

Zeynep & Zeb (Pete's guest)

I basically took this same picture on my phone...thanks Mr. Photographer

That.  That's what he goes with? The angle and dress whipped out makes it look like
this could be from last year's Member-Guest when I was 8 months preggo!

We are creeping up on Palmer's first birthday and I haven't snapped his 11 month photo.  May try today.  This was the best I got when he was still beaten up.  He looks like he belongs in a bad rap video.

That will not do.

 The Annual Bay Hill Fashion Show hosted by Saks was on Friday.  I'd been sick most of the week (I know...can we catch a break from the cooties?) so it was nice to get out of the house.  They raffled off some items at the end.  I never pay attention to the raffles because I NEVER win.  I was watching my number this time because the rough patch we've been in with regards to health around the Doyle house had me feeling I was ready for a turn of luck!  And wouldn't ya know, they saved the best for last.  A Diane Von Furstenburg leather bag.  And I won it!  Whooda thought it possible?!


To be honest, the buckle scares me.  It's more my style faced the other way:)

 This week Palmer found his monitor camera which was resting on the his crib rails.  He had stared at it and cried to it and pointed angrily at it in the past.  But never had he tried to man handle it.  That now has all changed.  He is also throwing Mr. Giraffe overboard and trying to lunge over to save him.  Why did they recall crib tents?!


Time to mount that baby!

At last we come to the bathroom.  All I have to say is countertops and sinks.  We have countertops and sinks.  Shower enclosure, faucets, mirrors and furniture legs en route.

The hardware for the cabinetry hasn't been installed 

The door for the linen closet arrived

The white quartz is just the contrast for the woods and tile

One bubble bath coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS