Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lunch Time Emergency: Pizza, Ice Cream & Wine

Okay, so I resisted the temptation to chug half a bottle of wine during lunch after what seemed to be the never-ending morning of aggravation.   But I did, however, manage to house a good portion of an Amy's frozen pizza and sneak into the Haagen-Daaz while dreamily staring out the window pretending I was on a deserted island.  I think my expectations for the smoothness of Day 2 of Total-Bathroom-Destruction were set too high based on a yesterdays high marks.  My cockiness might have gotten the best of me.  Day 1 was a bit of a breeze.  Sure it was messy, dusty and noisy.  But with 2 sound machines and Palmer upstairs it was smooth sailing!  Then came the jackhammers of doom today.  They reeked total havoc on our angelic little routine.  Here are the pictures to prove it.

The beginnings of demo on Day 1

Day 2...a whole different ball game.  Those two window are goners.

The jackhammer of doom's trail of misery

Bye-Bye 45 degree wall.  Hello, nervous we made the right decision!

I mean...wth is happening?!
I don't even want to reminisce about all the things gone awry which led to my grumpiness and carbohydrate binging.  After all, we are truly blessed to have this headache to make the master bathroom of our hearts desire.  And how can you be upset when you have this teething little monster to commiserate with...

He went ahead and housed 3 pieces of pizza so my thighs were spared them
We are making large strides in the hat department

" Mom, If I could, I would pull this tooth straight out myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS