Monday, August 6, 2012

Ninja Doyle

Feeling Good - Feeling Squishy
Well it was a restful week in Naples!  Baby Doyle had his/her first pampering @ the Ritz which included a "mellow mamma" massage - it was not long enough so relaxing.  We found a great product line called Mama Mio while we were there.  One of the products is changing my pregnant life.  Let me introduce you to "Lucky Legs".  My swollen little beauties have been less than lucky these past 23 weeks.  Besides the water retention, they have enjoyed lovely sensations such as itching, tingling and numbness.  This little potion has brought relief (albeit temporary) from this not so fabulous symptom.  For all my mommas-in-waiting out there I highly recommend it!!  I might have also splurged on some of their other tinctures...Boob Tube, Get Waisted, Toning Serum, Tummy Butter, Hip/Thigh Cream...okay maybe I went a little overboard, but I'm trying to stay on top of this rapid body morphing.

In Pete news: No Tarpon!  The effort was there - 2 days/10+hrs on the water - but the elusive Tarpon managed to avoid Fisherman Doyle.  With Tarpon season closing, it looks as if our labor day Dairymen's trip will be his next hope for landing a fish!

In other news: I tried to put in a custom closet this weekend while Pete was golfing...

These were the type of shelves in the walk in that I ripped down

This is what Pete came home to Sunday afternoon - obvi immediate panic
After my heroic attempts...the contractor will be here on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS