Friday, August 17, 2012

My Closet & Some Pregnancy Fashion

Well here she is... in all her glory...wire racks haunt me no more!  It's not the most impressive closet, but for me it is a victory!

I built that tower myself...the contractor just had to do the drawer and shoe rack...
and all the shelves and rods.  Oh, and spackle all my holes in the wall. 
Look at all the pretty hangers! I bought over 200 at Home Goods so they'd all be the same.
And my OCD is still is aggravated that there weren't enough in one color.
To make all this fit and look so organized I donated 2 "yard size" garbage bags full of clothes.
It was time to let go of college.
 The hangers are knock off's of "huggables" that I found at Home Goods.  They save so much space it is ridiculous!  And they are felt so the clothes don't move around on the hanger.  Target sells them as well as some other retailers, but I'll take a Home Goods deal any chance I get!  As for all those plastic hangers,  I currently have two huge garbage bags of them which are en route to be donated to my dad's church's clothes closet. 

I had a few pictures from several weeks back when I went a little wild at Destination Maternity.  I figured I'd show off some of the clothes that hang in that closet.  My bump in these pics is nice and compact.  It's starting to take over at this point and my days in these cute dresses may be numbered!

Pucci wannabe

I was sending all these pics to Pete for approval.
I was having preggo-body-self-conciousness that day and needed encouragement to buy!

This one is really stretchy and will likely make it all 9 months.

This is a little silk Rosie Pope number that is about to be retired.

And this was just taken a few days ago as I was impressed the J Crew shirt still buttoned!
Those white linen pants are Sanctuary from Destination Maternity & I adore them.

All these pictures makes me realize I need to stop using my iPhone camera and get a real camera before Baby Doyle comes.  The quality leaves a lot to be desired.  Hmm...maybe an online shopping trip in my future to visit Mr. Nikon and Mrs. Canon?

2 comments:

PRESS