Sunday, July 29, 2012

Double Deuces


Hot Summer Day = Swollen Pregnant Lady

WOW...it just keeps growing!  Can't believe another week has come and gone.  I tried to be creative and draw a spaghetti squash, but it really just looked like a skinny pumpkin. Some of these fruit and vegetable comparisons they come up with have me scratching my head - how did we go from banana to spaghetti squash?  I guess they are shooting for a comparison of length (head to rump) but still doesn't make much sense to me!

We are off to Naples on Tuesday through Saturday for work and play.  Pete has TWO tarpon trips that week so I will be making full use of the Ritz's facilities.  I believe a "mellow mamma" massage is in order!  Hope to report back with good beach pictures (no bathing suit shots for this bod) and a couple tarpon fights for Pete to brag about!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've really enjoyed reading your blog and your weekly photos. You look adorable and I hope things are going well with your pregnancy. I am about 12 weeks behind you in my pregnancy. I was wondering, do you recall where you got the striped skirt you're wearing in your belly pics? It looks so cute and comfortable. Thanks! Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katherine! Congrats on your pregnancy! The skirt is Vivienne Tam. I bought it at either my local Saks outlet or Neiman outlet at the beginning of this year. It's not maternity, but I can roll it down under the belly and it works for the weekly pics! Thank you! Heather

      Delete

PRESS