Saturday, May 31, 2014

Phew!

I think we have all felt a little like this lately...

It's not just the heat

It's being 30 weeks pregnant...

Somehow accidentally taking my first belly picture while strolling at Sea World

A whole lotta work on this...

I've been in a frenzy pinning lights and fans to prep for my trip up Monday and Tuesday.
In one afternoon I shall try to illuminate all of Hipworth.

An 18 month old who is big enough to wash his own dishes now...

Or more accurately, wash the floor with all the water he spills on it.

A Da-da who hit up a much needed fishing trip in WI...

Count 'em.  Not 1...

Not 2...

But 3 Musky!  Makes for a very refreshed and happy Da-da!

Making time to reconnect as a family...

A random stranger surprised us while we were eating yogurt and took our picture.
He said Palmer was giving him too good of face.

And beaming over our Bon Voyage to Bay Hill life photo shoot...











There are so many great memories here and I was so thankful we could capture them.  Monique @ Brown Eyed Girl Images never disappoints.  I was tempted to post every picture on here, but am working on my editing skills.  I'll get there.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS