Saturday, December 21, 2013

One Christmas Down!

Even though it started to feel like Christmas a week or so ago and we got to wear cozy outfits like this...

I'd put him in a beanie everyday if he'd let me

Florida reminded us that Christmas in the South is meant to be celebrated in tank tops.

Bossy pants requesting his presents

The "camper" leggings are a Christmas homage to National Lampoon's in my mind

Grampa Wayne went ahead and brought out the big wheels.

The jeep wasn't even assembled yet before Palmer was in it.  Spoiled is an understatement. This was his first Christmas of the year with my family: his 4 grandparents, aunt, uncle and nephew.  Tomorrow morning we leave for Round 2 in Chicago where there'll be...oh...about 40 something of Pete's family.  And then sometime before the new year the three of us will celebrate our very own family Christmas.  As soon as I figure out what to fill Pete's stocking with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS