Monday, October 1, 2012

Mr. Palmer or Miss Reese?

Can't wait to meet Baby Doyle!
Another week down and another week closer to finding out whether we have a little Pete or a little Heather!  I had my last flight of this pregnancy this weekend.  It was for my Chicago baby shower!  The shower was hosted by Pete's mom's best friends and it was fantastic!  There was so much excitement, love and support...not to mention all the adorable baby goodies.  We are so thankful that everyone has helped us put together all the necessities (and quite a few luxuries) for Baby Doyle's arrival!  My sister in law's camera is holding all the shower pictures hostage so once I get those I shall share.  One of the gifts is highlighted right here - the 31 week picture was taken with a snazzy new Canon Power Shot that Pete's Aunt Jenny bought for us!  We are officially prepared to take hours of video and hoards of pictures once baby arrives.

In home news:  we have decided we love the color of the guest bathroom and nursery so much we are going to go wild and paint the great room/stairway/upstairs hall that color, too!  This is going to make picking out the new fireplace tile a breeze because I fell in love with some grey marble that just wasn't going to work with the current tan color on the walls.  We are really trying to squeeze in as much home improvement as possible before we have our new family member!  I'm sure with 2 months left there will be a few other projects we can squeeze in!  

Here are some randoms that go along with recent happenings:

Here's the tile I want for the fireplace - but laid horizontally
Fall @ the front door

And Fall @ the side door



Baby shower goodies!!!
Baby shower outfit - was sending pic off for pre-approval!




No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS