Monday, October 29, 2012

Dancing Machine

Week 35 was Baby Doyle's first adventure with mommy and daddy on the dance floor!  It was the Bay Hill Member Guest tournament and Pete and I (despite my large size) managed to still whip around the dance floor with dips and turns and lots of shaking!  We needed to have a really good time to make up for the golf played that week...there was no crystal "pickle dish" taken home to the Doyle house on awards night ;)

Gonna stretch out that pink shirt to make it last for this last month!

Anthropologie dress that works as maternity!

I hung a mirror over the changing table this week - perfect for entertaining a baby
who doesn't want their diaper changed! 
I also hung our wedding guest book tree in the nursery.  I've ordered a nice white frame for it,
but until then the cheap poster frame target will do!

On Friday night there Bay Hill didn't have an event so we went out to Roy's
with a few of the couples playing in the tournament
Here we are all dolled up for the awards night!  Not sure why it came out so fuzzy.
Think my phone lens had shmutz on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS