Sunday, September 23, 2012

30 Weeks & Bathroom Extras

There's something about being in the "thirties" that makes everything even more real.  So do all the baby shower presents we've received in the mail from our Chicago shower guests!!  I was gone all week in Tennessee and came home to a room overflowing with boxes.  I sat myself down with my scissors and a screw driver and worked through the boxes one by one.  It was like Christmas morning!  We are so thankful for all the goodies and are excited to get Baby Doyle in action with all of them!

We leave for Chicago on Friday for baby shower numero uno.  I'm looking forward to all the festivities and the 60 degree weather!  Going to get to bust out the boots while I'm there!  I'm over all the maxi dresses I've been sporting this preggo-summer. I am truly looking forward to some fall fashion (and an appropriate place to sport it.)

Hopefully next week I'll have some great pics to share of all the fun!  Until then -

A mexican jumping bean seems more appropriate to me than butternut squash:)
And here's a couple of the new bathroom with a few accessories to spruce it up.  I'm working on some art for the "throne" room to make it a bit more "cheeky." :)

Should've turned the lights off to take the pic...

A little Fall flair

1 comment:

  1. I just could not leave your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info
    a person supply in your visitors? Is gonna be again steadily
    to check out new posts

    my web page workouts to improve vertical leap

    ReplyDelete

PRESS