Thursday, July 26, 2012

Baby Doyle in the Making

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes... a huge stomach while we grow baby Doyle!!


Here is a recap of the first half of this journey:

Can you believe I was so embarrassed by how "bloated" my belly was? HA!

Oh margaritas...how I've missed you...


Hitting the "safe zone" was the best feeling ever!

Again - I was shocked at the size of my stomach - boy was I in for a surprise!


Starting to feel like the people at the gym may think I'm pregnant and not rocking a beer gut 

This week I felt my first little flutters - heaven!

Baby Doyle's first family vacation @ Dairymen's during Week 17!

Really starting to feel the "growing pains!'

Week 19 we were at Lido Beach for FERMA (a work conference)

Yay!! Halfway There!! (Can you tell I was exhausted that week?)

Clearly pregnant - no longer self conscious about my stomach at the gym - but clearly there are other areas to be overly aware of now.

We are both so in love and so excited to be on the back side of the pregnancy.  Preparations for Baby Doyle's arrival are in full swing.  Nursery furniture to be delivered in August and September.  Baby shower dates set - invitations will be out soon!  And I am pretty sure I've read every baby book, childbirth book and breastfeeding book available.  Pete is getting ready to learn how to be my birthing coach which is going to be an excellent adventure all of its own!  2012 is proving to be THE most exciting year of our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESS