Friday, August 30, 2013

9 Months - 9 Days Late

Nine days late, but we have an official 9 month photo!  I finally had him fully clothed without food or sunscreen all over his body.  It was moments before nap time, so the beginning of the photo session looked something like this...

Mr. Serious 
The Quiet Contemplator (title stolen from Mommy Shorts)

And then Mom acts like an idiot and we get a smile!  Success!

 And although we have a master of wearing sunglasses, I never tried to conquer the hat.  I bought this darling fedora from Baby Gap months ago.  It never fit so I'd been holding out.  It seems to have gotten a bit misshapen from being jammed in the corner of the closet with the rest of his unnecessary accessories stowed away with care in his closet.  Somehow when Palmer wears this fedora, it looks like a cowboy hat.  


Cute, but I don't see surfer dude.  I see Hee-Haw.

The kid does love to accessorize (Pete ignore that comment)

Maybe the misshapenness has caused the "Clampett's" look

Either way, we'll definitely have to bring it into the rotation

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I love the picture of him staring out the window :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY! I am going to call you about his first birthday party! Obviously we never got to 6 months photos:) Would love to have you do a few family shots before party and then a few during party/cake smash! Call you soon!!

      Delete

PRESS